Notice and Takedown Policy of Shopb,
Our Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. It is our intention to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As shopb does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items.
Please understand that the submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding this Notice and Takedown Policy, please consult with an attorney.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on shopb , please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us. We aim to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. Your statement needs to include:
- ■ Name of the intellectual property right owner
- ■ Your full name & name of the company you represent
- ■ Your full address, Inc.City, State, and Zip Code
- ■ Your contact email address & telephone number, inc.international dialing code
- ■ A complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- ■ Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Shopb website
- ■ A declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- ■ A statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
- ■ A clear declaration that you will indemnify Shopb from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which Shopb may incur in connection with the notice
Note: this email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these, contact us.